Through moveurope! we support young migrants to build up a self-determined life in dignity and we encourage companies and EU states to foster regular intra-european migration pathways for educational and vocational purposes. These factors combined benefit EU member states welfare systems and enhances a Europe based on solidarity, offering all young people equal chances.
Our moveurope! programme upholds the core principles of our organisation, migration_miteinander e.V:
- tolerance and inclusion
- equality in rights and dignity
- European and international solidarity
moveurope! is guarantor of these principles and commits to:
- promote open-mindedness and fight against stereotypes
- reflect on and update internal recruitment and management methods to ensure inclusion and equal opportunities for all
- take measures to prevent harassment, discrimination and violence
- take any discriminatory incident seriously and to act in a proportionate manner
- promote the participation of people, usually discriminated against or left out in access to mobility and international projects
- make sure that no choice in the implementation of projects and activities can be motivated by hateful discriminatory criteria.